Re: [Videolib] looking for new recommended horror films

Renee Zurn (rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us)
Wed, 09 Feb 2005 14:16:10 -0600

Jen,
Yes, please send it to me. You may email it to me or fax it to
218-723-3822. It will be fun to see what you have at your library.
Thanks for the information.

Renee Zurn
Duluth Public Library
Duluth MN

>>> jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu 02/09/05 11:46AM >>>
Hi Renee,
I just did this for last year's Halloween - I stuck to
classic cult (80's-90's) and international horror flicks
(70's - 80's) I found mostly on Facets and Amazon. Would
you like me to send you the list? I never did find a
"list" to use, unlike my more recent "worst movie I ever
saw" list.
-jen

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 10:08:11 -0600
"Renee Zurn" <rzurn@duluth.lib.mn.us> wrote:
> Dear movie friends,
> I would like to spruce up the library's movie collection
>by purchasing
> some newer horror films, things made since the 1980's.
> I have tried to
> find lists of recommended horror films but am having
>little luck. I
> know if I page through Videohound or a similar reference
>book I will
> find some but I am hoping a bibliography of best new
>horror films
> already exists. Any suggestions?
>
> Renee Zurn
> Duluth Public Library
> Duluth MN

Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA