Re: [Videolib] questions about gasbooks

Lisa Kwan (lblisak@polyu.edu.hk)
Tue, 08 Feb 2005 11:10:50 +0800

We have collected the Gasbook Series in our Library. The books are kept in the book stacks for general circulation while the DVDs in the Media Services Section as we find from the book content that the they do not have to be used together . They are also cataloged in separate records.

Lisa Kwan

Lisa Kwan (Ms)
Media Services Librarian
Pao Yue-kong Library