Re: [Videolib] Willful Infringement

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:26:33 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3190281994_36927602_MIME_Part

From: "Blaine Waterman" <bwaterman@sfpl.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 10:00:27 -0800
To: <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: [Videolib] Willful Infringement

I=B9d like to order this production by list member Jed Horovitz.

=20

Both my off-list emails to him appear to have bounced, so I=B9m sending this

message to the group in hope that Jed will send me phone/snail mail contact
info off-list.=20

=20

Thanks!=20

=20
Blaine Waterman

Ok but make sure he does not charge you the higher institutional price
( I could not resist)

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International