RE: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Videolib] Fair use of videos]]

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:28:13 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0042_01C509CA.4D8E91C0

Mr Pointer,

You are so wrong on so many accounts within that message, that it would
take a whole book to reply. Suffice it to say, you simply are wrong!!!
You apparently have NEVER read the Copyright Law, and your blatant
attempt at misinformation is, to say the least, loathsome.

I'm glad I have no need for "Inkwell Images", nor will I in the future.

I know many of you on the listserv are building collections, and such,
but keep in mind that, regardless of what materials a vendor offers and
regardless of the rights and licenses that come with it, WE ARE STILL
THE PAYING CUSTOMER!!! There isn't ANY part of Copyright Law that's says
anyone HAS to buy a particular product...called art or not!!

Mark