Re: [Videolib] Any suggestions?

(no name) ((no email))
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:14:12 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

How about 12 Angry Men--assuming you can find it, of course.

-----Original Message-----
From: LeeAnne Krause <>
Sent: Feb 1, 2005 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Any suggestions?

The Dirty Dozen?

LeeAnne L. Krause, Manager
Educational Films Collection
University of South Carolina

See our new searchable database at

>>> 1/31/2005 8:04:09 PM >>>
Hello all,

I have a college professor who is looking for movies she can show
students in her communications class that have "a diverse group of
individuals where some members have interpersonal conflict." The movie
she has been showing is "Renaissance Man" (1994) with Danny DeVito. I'm
having a hard time coming up with anything, but I thought I'd throw it
out there to see if anything leaped to mind - any suggestions welcome!

Thank you,

Julie M. Mortensen

Popular Materials Librarian

Rocky River Public Library