[Videolib] RE: Diverse group/interpersonal conflict

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 14:26:51 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50894.88EEECCE

Julie,
=20
Take a look at "Hanging Out" from Bullfrog Films, a program about teens'
experience of prejudice and stereotyping within an ethnoculture group:
=20
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/hang.html
=20
Contact me for more information.