RE: [Videolib] Need Vendor for "The Revolution Will Not Be

Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:25:55 -0800

Hmmmmm....interesting, considering the producers (down in Los Angeles)
indicated that they weren't distributing the film to either home or
academic markets.

gary

This won't stop me from bagging a copy from the abovementioned guys if they
have it, however...

UC Berkeley

****

--Ted Berrigan