[Videolib] RE: Any suggestions?

Christie George (cgeorge@wmm.com)
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:16:20 -0500

Hi Julie,

Several communication profs have used our New Release FERRY TALES
(http://www.wmm.com/Catalog/pages/c647.htm) in this type of setting. It
was nominated for an Oscar last year for Best Documentary Short. It's a
really wonderful discussion starter and completely hilarious.

**************************************
Utterly charming and often outrageous, FERRY TALES reveals a secret
world that exists in the powder room of the Staten Island Ferry--a place
that brings together suburban moms and urban dwellers, white-collar and
blue-collar, sisters and socialites in the feisty "ferry clique." Every
day, for 30 minutes, these women gather around mirrors to put on their
makeup, dishing on everything from sex scandals to stilettos, family
problems to September 11th. Screened at festivals across the country,
the film has captivated audiences and critics alike for its honest
portrayal of working women and their straight-shooting wisdom.

**************************************
Women Make Movies, 462 Broadway, Suite 503E, New York, NY 10013
P/212-925-0606 x360 / F/212-925-2052 / orders@wmm.com / www.wmm.com

Cheers!
Chris

Christie George