Re: [Videolib] Any suggestions?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Tue, 01 Feb 2005 10:10:06 -0500

Well the two classics used by companies for training are 12 Angry Men and
the ORIGINAL Flight of the Phoenix ( long but good). In pre-video days Films
Incorporated used to make a fortune renting them out for this purpose

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503