RE: [Videolib] Any suggestions?

Adams, Michael (MAdams@gc.cuny.edu)
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:27:54 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50872.5E28A786

Flight of the Phoenix (1965)

King Rat (1965)

Sahara (1943)

Stalag 17 (1953)

Michael Adams

CUNY Graduate Center

madams@gc.cuny.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Darby Orcutt
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2005 8:47 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Cc: Darby_Orcutt@ncsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Any suggestions?

Julie,
THE classic film among communication faculty for just this purpose is
"Twelve Angry Men."
Best,
Darby

Darby Orcutt
Collection Manager for the Humanities
North Carolina State University Libraries

Julie Mortensen wrote:

Hello all,

I have a college professor who is looking for movies she can show students
in her communications class that have "a diverse group of individuals where
some members have interpersonal conflict." The movie she has been showing is
"Renaissance Man" (1994) with Danny DeVito. I'm having a hard time coming up
with anything, but I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anything
leaped to mind - any suggestions welcome!

Thank you,

Julie

Julie M. Mortensen

Popular Materials Librarian