RE: [Videolib] FW: Vanished (Everett Ruess) FOLLOW UP

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 17:08:27 -0500

This an FYI in case anyone's interested...

After cruising the internet I came upon the contact info for
Dyanna Taylor, the filmaker of VANISHED and sent her an
e-mail on Friday. She called me this morning, and
subsequently sent me the following information:

The cost plus shipping of the VHS copy of VANISHED! is
$30.00 for the 58 minute version. (A better version she
thinks). She is in the process of dubbing new copies which
will be available after 2/20/05. She also indicated that
she would love any feedback on the film so she could
determine how to best distribute it and other films she's
produced.

The address to send the check, payable to Dyanna Taylor is:
Dyanna Taylor
Raven Rouge, Inc.
15 Old Dog Run
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Tel 505 982-4214
Fax 505 983-8463
dtverite@comcast.net

Chris McN

Chris McNevins
University Library Assistant II
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services / Acquisitions-Monographs
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 2005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-2005

phone: 860-486-3842
fax: 860-486-6493