RE: [Videolib] Looking for Your Feedback

Chris Dedrick (chris.dedrick@films.com)
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:23:25 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00EE_01C5078F.ABE422E0

Mark,
=20
Each content piece on our system will have the option of selecting =
"Learning
Objects", which essentially are the key concept/key element clips from =
each
program.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark W. Kopp [mailto:iu8film@iu08.org]=20
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 11:48 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Cc: chris.dedrick@films.com
Subject: RE: [Videolib] Looking for Your Feedback

I am certain, that you will deliver quality content. My suggestion is =
more
related to platform.=20
=20
To make your materials more viable in a classroom setting, sort out "key
concept/key element clips". These short clips are effective when =
correlated
with an effective lesson plan. I am not talking film studies, but for =
use in
a K-12 classroom.=20
=20
Mark