RE: [Videolib] Looking for Your Feedback

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 11:48:10 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C5078A.BCDB0A00

I am certain, that you will deliver quality content. My suggestion is
more related to platform.

To make your materials more viable in a classroom setting, sort out "key
concept/key element clips". These short clips are effective when
correlated with an effective lesson plan. I am not talking film studies,
but for use in a K-12 classroom.

Mark
*********************************

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Chris
Dedrick
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 10:56 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Looking for Your Feedback

Hello Everyone,

I am writing to get your feedback and suggestions. Films Media Group
(Films for the Humanities & Sciences) will soon be introducing a digital
delivery platform. In an effort to enhance our content offerings and
build our collection, we are seeking your opinions. For those of you who
handle media collections at your institutions, are there any subject
areas that you feel we should build upon? Please also ask your faculty
selectors for programming suggestions they may have. These ideas could
be new topics or updates of existing programs that we carry.

Your feedback is and has always been an invaluable part of our
production and collection process.

You may call or e-mail me directly of just put your ideas out on the
listserv.

Thanks again for all of your continued support

Chris

Chris Dedrick
Senior Media Consultant
Films Media Group
1-800-257-5126 Ext. 5747
FAX: 609-671-5777
chris.dedrick@films.com

<file://www.films.com> www.films.com
<file://www.CambridgeEducational.com> www.CambridgeEducational.com
<file://www.MeridianEducation.com> www.MeridianEducation.com
<file://www.Shopware-USA.com> www.Shopware-USA.com

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C5078A.BCDB0A00

Message

I am = certain,=20 that you will deliver quality content. My suggestion is more related to=20 platform.

To = make your=20 materials more viable in a classroom setting, sort out "key concept/key=20 element clips". These short clips are effective when correlated = with an=20 effective lesson plan. I am not talking film studies, but for use in a = K-12=20 classroom.

Mark