Re: [Videolib] MLK's Beyond Vietnam speech

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:45:24 -0800

Thanks, Marilyn! I wrote to their shop in Atlanta that
sells the books and videos, but no answer yet. I'm
thinking that the estate just hasn't ever okayed a
production of a video of the whole speech.
-jen