Re: [Videolib] MLK's Beyond Vietnam speech

Jen Stutesman (
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:45:24 -0800

Thanks, Marilyn! I wrote to their shop in Atlanta that
sells the books and videos, but no answer yet. I'm
thinking that the estate just hasn't ever okayed a
production of a video of the whole speech.

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:25:07 -0500
Marilyn Huntley <> wrote:
> Jen,
> I don't know where to get this particular speech, but
>maybe someone at the The King Center, guardians of the
>intellectual properties of the MLK estate, could help
>you. Their website is at In
>November 2002 I corresponded with their Flecia Brown
>(, but I have no idea whether
>she's still there.
> Marilyn Huntley
> At 02:43 PM 1/27/2005, you wrote:
>>Hey all,
>>I'm trying to find the whole "Beyond Vietnam" speech by
>>MLK on video. I have 5 MLK videos in our collection, but
>>each has just a small snippet - I also haven't found it
>>at any of the usual suspects - FFH, Teachers, PBS, etc.
>>I've found it available on the web as an audio CD, but
>>not video. Does anyone have a source for this?
>>Jen Stutesman
>>Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
>>Walla Walla Community College
>>Walla Walla, WA
> ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
> Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
> Film scheduling, rentals/licensing & previews
> A-V Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
> Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY
> Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
> e-mail

Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA
Videolib mailing list