Re: [Videolib] MLK's Beyond Vietnam speech

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:25:07 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_V6RjpDNxe/EQP+Y54HJy0Q)

Jen,
I don't know where to get this particular speech, but maybe someone at the
The King Center, guardians of the intellectual properties of the MLK
estate, could help you. Their website is at www.thekingcenter.org. In
November 2002 I corresponded with their Flecia Brown
(fbrown@thekingcenter.org), but I have no idea whether she's still there.
Marilyn Huntley

At 02:43 PM 1/27/2005, you wrote:
>Hey all,
>I'm trying to find the whole "Beyond Vietnam" speech by MLK on video. I
>have 5 MLK videos in our collection, but each has just a small snippet - I
>also haven't found it at any of the usual suspects - FFH, Teachers, PBS,
>etc. I've found it available on the web as an audio CD, but not video.
>Does anyone have a source for this?
>Thanks,
>
>Jen Stutesman
>Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
>Walla Walla Community College
>Walla Walla, WA

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals/licensing & previews
A-V Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu