RE: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize

Tatar, Becky (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:06:00 -0600

www.aurora.lib.il.us

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica
Rosner
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 10:22 AM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize

I don't even want to touch who gets to decide why EYES ON THE PRIZE is
more
important than HOLLYWOOD THE PIONEERS or yes SONG OF THE SOUTH
but to the last point. Downloading of a copyrighted work without
permission
is illegal PERIOD. According to the group( with the occasional
dissenter)
you can make a VHS copy from another LEGAL VHS copy IF you owned a copy
and
it is not lost stolen or damaged.