[Videolib] Eyes On The Prize

john (john@krl.org)
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:58:59 -0800

Greetings,
"Eyes on the Prize" is fetching hefty sums on the used movie market. $775-1400
on Amazon Marketplace. E-Bay has a "buy it now" price of $600.
Considering that we have entrepreneurs in our system willing to steal DVDs for
pennies (this would be a treasure trove) I've asked my collection mgr for
permission to place our two copies behind the desk.
Have other public libraries taken similar precautions with "spendy" titles?
Regards,
John

John Fossett
Media Librarian