Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize

Jessica Rosner (
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:32:05 -0500

No according to your colleagues you can make a VHS dub of another legal VHS
copyThe download suggested in this case is totally illegal so of course you
can not copy it , nor can you get it in another format. You ONLY get to
make VHS to VHS ( or DVD to DVD), you DO NOT GET to upgrade or change

You guys see what I mean by slippery slope?

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International
333 W 39th St. 503