Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize

Jessica Rosner (
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:21:41 -0500

I don't even want to touch who gets to decide why EYES ON THE PRIZE is more
but to the last point. Downloading of a copyrighted work without permission
is illegal PERIOD. According to the group( with the occasional dissenter)
you can make a VHS copy from another LEGAL VHS copy IF you owned a copy and
it is not lost stolen or damaged.