Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 13:21:41 -0500

I don't even want to touch who gets to decide why EYES ON THE PRIZE is more
important than HOLLYWOOD THE PIONEERS or yes SONG OF THE SOUTH
but to the last point. Downloading of a copyrighted work without permission
is illegal PERIOD. According to the group( with the occasional dissenter)
you can make a VHS copy from another LEGAL VHS copy IF you owned a copy and
it is not lost stolen or damaged.