RE: [Videolib] automobile repairs

Laroi Lawton (
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:51:17 -0500

"Mitchell-On-Demand" is another source you may want to take a look at.

LaRoi Lawton
Assistant Professor/Director
GSL learning Resources Center
Library & Learning Resources Department
Bronx Community College/CUNY
Bronx, NY 10453

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Susan Weber
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 7:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Videolib] automobile repairs

Producers to check for automobile repair:

Bergwall (older ones now distributed by Nelson Thomson Delmar) Coastal
Meridian (now owned by Films Media Group) I-Car

Good luck,

At 02:31 PM 2005-01-25, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>Does anyone have any suggestions for distributor/titles on the subject
>of automobile repairs? We have found very general titles, but are
>looking for more in-depth programs on brake repair, transmissions, etc.
>Any help is appreciated!
>Tracy Montri
>Audiovisual Department Manager
>Toledo-Lucas County Public Library
>325 Michigan
>Toledo, Ohio 43624
>419-255-1334 (Fax)
>Videolib mailing list

Susan Weber
Media Librarian, Langara College
Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)

Fast Forward Educational Media Showcase, April 27-28, 2005

100 West 49th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y 2Z6
Tel. (604) 323-5533 Fax. (604) 323-5475