[Videolib] JULIE:VIVA L'ITALIA video

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:07:17 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C50481.E3F9FF12

Julie,

Part of my e-mail subsystem is down so I can't forward the
original request for VIVA L'ITALIA I sent to you in
September. Let me know the status of this request. It was
2 copies--1 PAL, 1 VHS.

The information that I received today (below) may be helpful
in procuring it.

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Rosaria Pipia
[mailto:customerservice@transglobalbooks.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 2:57 PM
To: Chris McNevins
Subject: Re: INQUIRY

Chris McNevins <Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu> wrote:

Hello,

Please confirm the price and availability of the following
title:

TRG-CL-00008
$38.00 + $15.00 Conversion service to VHS/NTSC: The
original video will be mailed with the converted copy.
Country/Year: Italy, 1960
Director: Roberto Rossellini
Actors: Renzo Ricci, Paolo Stoppa, Franco Interlenghi,
Giovanna Ralli, Tina Louise, Sergio Fantoni
Type: VHS - PAL
Rated: PG
Lenght: 138 min.
Genre: Drama
Language:Italian
Production: Medusa Home Entertainment, 1996

Also indicate whether or not you would accept an
institutional purchase order and invoice us.

Thanks,

Chris McNevins
University Library Assistant II
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services / Acquisitions-Monographs
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 2005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-2005

phone: 860-486-3842
fax: 860-486-6493
mailto:chris.mcnevins@uconn.edu

Dear Mr. McNevins,

we are pleased to confirm to you availability of the video
Viva L'Italia and its price of $ 38.00 + 15.00 conversion
fee and shipping charges. We are also able to accept an
istitutional PO.

Thank you for you inquiry, please contact us again if you
have any additional question.

Best regardss,

Transglobal Books, Inc.

73-22 72nd Street