Re: [Videolib] Question about use of CDs

MileFilms@aol.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:28:31 EST

--part1_13d.b883632.2f29b9df_boundary

In a message dated 1/26/05 7:45:08 PM, deg.farrelly@asu.edu writes:

> Dennis, I=E2=80=99m with you!
> Are you buying the next round?
>=20

"Lord, wontcha buy me a night on the town,
I countin' on you Lord, please don't let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the next round
Oh, Lord, wontcha buy me a night on the town."

So, based on that, I'm a guessin' God (or the ALA) will provide. And yes,=20
I'll be paying ASCAP tomorrow with a bottle of Jack Daniels for the use of t=
he=20
lyrics.=20

Dennis
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640 USA
Phone: (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_13d.b883632.2f29b9df_boundary

"Lord, wontcha buy me a night on the town,
I countin' on you Lord, please don't let me down.
Prove that you love me and buy the next round
Oh, Lord, wontcha buy me a night on the town."

So, based on that, I'm a guessin' God (or the ALA) will provide. And yes, I'= ll be paying ASCAP tomorrow with a bottle of Jack Daniels for the use of the= lyrics.