RE: [Videolib] Rental source? "The Bombing of Osage Avenue"

Larry Daressa (LGD@newsreel.org)
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:42:04 -0800

You might want to try Scribe Video Center 215-735-3785 or the Haiti Film Project 215-763-1900.
Larry Daressa, California Newsreel

NOTE NEW ADDRESS
Larry Daressa
California Newsreel
500 Third Street, Suite 505
San Francisco, CA 94107
voice: 415-284-7800 x2
fax: 415-284-7801
e-mail: lgd@newsreel.org
web: http://www.newsreel.org

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Marilyn
Huntley
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 12:33 PM
To: Videolib
Subject: [Videolib] Rental source? "The Bombing of Osage Avenue"

I have a hurry-up request for a video our library tried unsuccessfully to
purchase in time for a professor's showing on Feb. 3, and now she's hoping
I can get a rental instead. So far, I haven't located a rental source. Can
anyone help?

"The Bombing of Osage Avenue" - published Philadelphia, Pa : WHYY :
distributed by Scribe Video Center, 1986

Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.
Marilyn Huntley

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant:
Film scheduling, rentals/licensing & previews
A-V Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu