Re: [Videolib] Question about use of CDs

MileFilms@aol.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:14:18 EST

--part1_13c.b8f81e0.2f29622a_boundary

In a message dated 1/26/05 4:07:43 PM, BGriest@ci.glendale.ca.us writes:

> Most of the bars/restaurants I know (and worked in) pay a nice-sized annual
> ASCAP/BMI fee to get clearance to play music over their sound systems. Even
> if it's a simple radio broadcast, the rights holders get their dues . . .

Which leads me to a thought. The hell with music in libraries. But a bar...
;-)

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_13c.b8f81e0.2f29622a_boundary

In a message dated 1/26/05 4:07:43 PM, BGriest@ci.glendale.ca.us writes:

Most of the bars/rest= aurants I know (and worked in) pay a nice-sized annual
ASCAP/BMI fee to get clearance to play music over their sound systems. Even<= BR> if it's a simple radio broadcast, the rights holders get their dues . . .