RE: [Videolib] Question about use of CDs

Patti McVay Gorrell (pmcvay@wooster.edu)
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 14:51:34 -0500

PLEASE let me begin with a disclaimer:

My husband is a professional musician and he manages the information desk
in our student center. For many, many years I've heard that if music is
played in a public place for public enjoyment ASCAP or BMI should be
contacted for a license.

Whew! Patti :-))