RE: [Videolib] Videos on Ethno-political conflict

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@bullfrogfilms.com)
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:15:16 -0500

Hello, Will Meredith,

Bullfrog Films offers several titles in the area of political or ethnic
conflict resolution. Check our web site for full descriptions of the
following:

Whose Home on the Range?
The peace process between environmentalists, ranchers, and the US Forest
Service in the toughest county in the West.
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/whose.html

Where Truth Lies (Triumph Over Terror series)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/wtl.html

Kosovo: Rebuilding the Dream (Life 3 series)
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/l3krtd.html

Bullfrog Films is US distributor for four animated short films on
conflict resolution, produced by the National Film Board of Canada:
Bully Dance
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/bully.html
Dinner for Two
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/dinn.html
Elbow Room
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/elbow.html
When the Dust Settles
http://www.bullfrogfilms.com/catalog/dust.html

Contact Elizabeth Stanley for more information.

Bullfrog Films
Oley PA 19547
USA
www.bullfrogfilms.com