Re: [Videolib] automobile repairs

Susan Weber (sweber@langara.bc.ca)
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 16:15:30 -0800

Producers to check for automobile repair:

Bergwall (older ones now distributed by Nelson Thomson Delmar)
Coastal
Meridian (now owned by Films Media Group)
I-Car

Good luck,
Susan

At 02:31 PM 2005-01-25, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>Does anyone have any suggestions for distributor/titles on the subject of
>automobile repairs? We have found very general titles, but are looking for
>more in-depth programs on brake repair, transmissions, etc.
>
>Any help is appreciated!
>
>Tracy Montri
>Audiovisual Department Manager
>Toledo-Lucas County Public Library
>325 Michigan
>Toledo, Ohio 43624
>419-259-5285
>419-255-1334 (Fax)

-- --- -- --- -- --- --
Susan Weber
Media Librarian, Langara College
Advanced Education Media Acquisitions Centre (AEMAC)
http://www.langara.bc.ca/aemac

Fast Forward Educational Media Showcase, April 27-28, 2005
http://www.langara.bc.ca/ffwd

100 West 49th Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia Canada V5Y 2Z6
Tel. (604) 323-5533 Fax. (604) 323-5475
email: sweber@langara.bc.ca