[Videolib] FW: freebie videos

Chris McNevins (Chris.McNevins@uconn.edu)
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:13:49 -0500

Folks,

The library inherited a bunch of VHS videos from our campus
media center. We've selected the ones that we wanted and
the list below is what is left. I would like to offer these
free (including postage!) to anyone on VIDEOLIB who wants
them, otherwise they will go into our library's used
booksale in the spring....

> * From the Heart of the World: The Elder Brothers
> Warning 1991 Mystic Fire Video
> * Crime in the Suites 1992 Films for the
> Humanities
> * Strangers Abroad, Sir Edward Evans-Prichard:
> Strange Beliefs 1990 Films for the Humanities
> * Global Capitalism and the Moral Imperative 1998
> Films for the Humanities
> * A Change of Heart / Ram Dass 1994 Mystic Fire
> Video
> * Frontline: "Shakedown in Sante Fe" - PBS
> Video
> * Trillion Dollar Bet 2000 WGBH Boston Video
> * The Video Atlas of Human Anatomy; pt. 1. The upper
> extremity 1996 Williams & Wilkins
> * Preserving the Past to Ensure the Future 1990
> Ergo Media
> * Prophets and Loss: Where is our Planet Heading?
> 1991 The Video Project

Chris McNevins
University Library Assistant II
University of Connecticut
Homer Babbidge Library
Collections Services / Acquisitions-Monographs
369 Fairfield Rd. Unit 2005AM
Storrs, CT 06269-2005

phone: 860-486-3842
fax: 860-486-6493