RE: [Videolib] Teaching Company titles

Blane Halliday (bhalliday@collier-lib.org)
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:27:46 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C502B7.BF75DB50

Becky (and anyone else interested)...

We also circulate the books/pamphlets with the sets, and yes, the books
often vanish. We do make copies of them for that reason. I may be mistaken
here, but I believe the Teaching Company will replace the booklets for a
minimum cost.

Blane

Blane Halliday
AV Acquisitions Librarian
Collier County Public Library
2385 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, Florida 34109
239-593-3511, ext. 45
bhalliday@collier-lib.org
-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu]On Behalf Of Tatar, Becky
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 9:44 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Teaching Company titles

If you have these titles in your library, how do you circulate the books
that come with the set? Do you not circulate the book at all, or keep it as
a reference copy or what? When a title has a pamphlet, we copy it, but we
can't contemplate doing that with a book. TIA

Becky Tatar

Periodicals/Audiovisuals

Aurora Public Library

1 E. Benton Street

Aurora, IL 60505

Phone: 630-264-4100

FAX: 630-896-3209

bltata@aurora.lib.il.us

www.aurora.lib.il.us

------=_NextPart_000_0017_01C502B7.BF75DB50

Becky=20 (and anyone else interested)...

We=20 also circulate the books/pamphlets with the sets, and yes, the books = often=20 vanish.  We do make copies of them for that reason.  I may be = mistaken=20 here, but I believe the Teaching Company will replace the booklets for a = minimum=20 cost.