RE: [Videolib] Teaching Company titles

Griest, Bryan (BGriest@ci.glendale.ca.us)
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:56:34 -0800

----=_NextPart_ST_19_56_45_Monday_January_24_2005_32421

Each of these titles comes in multi-disc sets, which is how we circ them,
with their accompanying pamphlets included. I'm sure that will present a
problem when someone loses the pamphlet, but for now, that's how we're
handling them.

Bryan Griest

Glendale Public Library

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Tatar, Becky
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 6:44 PM
To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Teaching Company titles

If you have these titles in your library, how do you circulate the books
that come with the set? Do you not circulate the book at all, or keep it as
a reference copy or what? When a title has a pamphlet, we copy it, but we
can't contemplate doing that with a book. TIA

Becky Tatar

Periodicals/Audiovisuals

Aurora Public Library

1 E. Benton Street