Re: [Videolib] Vamonos con Pancho Villa (Let's join Pancho Villa)

Delin, Peter (
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:02:12 +0100

Dear Patti,

1. I've found a source in WorldCat - Agrasánchez Film Archives - that has offered this title in 1996.
Perhaps it's still available. There is no online catalogue on their
website (btw I don't know if these copies are legal?).

"Send $6 (includes postage) for our catalog. Please include the
following data in your request: film title, year of release, director,
star, genre.

R. Agrasánchez Jr.
Agrasánchez Film Archives
2321 Riverside Drive
Harlingen, Texas 78550-8245"

2. Latin American Video Archives (LAVA) still offers it for $ 79.95
(with English subtitles)

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin