Re: [Videolib] History of MPAA ratings

Patti Ruocco (ruoccop@lislelibrary.org)
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 16:55:47 -0600

--=====================_550201938==.ALT

Hello, I'm a brand-new user of the Videolib listserv, so I hope I am
responding correctly.
There is a website for MPAA that I believe will answer your question. It is at:
http://www.mpaa.org/movieratings/

Hope this helps!
Patti

At 03:36 PM 1/19/2005, Steve Fesenmaier wrote:
>Can anyone give me a website that has the history of the MPAA rating
>system?- Steve Fesenmaier

Patti Ruocco
Asst. Director, Popular Collections Dept.
Lisle Library District
Phone: 630-971-1675 x117
Email: ruoccop@lislelibrary.org