Re: [Videolib] Looking for a PBS show

Jen Stutesman (jennifer.stutesman@wwcc.edu)
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:27:55 -0800

I believe it's "Alone in the Wilderness" - KCTS in Seattle
just played this during a pledge drive not too long ago -
I think you can get it from them...they were offering it
as a pledge gift
http://www.kcts.org/members/thankyou/index.asp
-jen

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:59:47 -0600
"Pat McGee" <pmcgee@tntech.edu> wrote:
> Does anyone recall the title of a show about a man who
>built a cabin in
> Alaska and lived in it until well until his 80s?
> Description is from the memory of a faculty member...
> Many thanks,
> Pat McGee
>
> Coordinator of Media Services
> Angelo and Jennette Volpe Library & Media Center
> Tennessee Technological University
> Box 5066
> Cookeville, TN 38505
> 931-372-3544
>Fax 931-372-6112

Jen Stutesman
Instructional, Media and Technical Services Librarian
Walla Walla Community College
Walla Walla, WA
"This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day,
we have failed to practise ourselves the kind of behaviour
we expect from other people." - Clive Staples Lewis