Re: [Videolib] STALKER & TRIUMPH OF THE WILL

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:05:53 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3188808353_19163388_MIME_Part

Both are complicated. We had a short term contract on STALKER but it expire=
and I believe
the rights are back as mosfilm. Triumph has no legitimate rights so I would
not worry about it

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International