Re: [Videolib] Re: VRT Friday night dinner

Nell Chenault (njchenau@vcu.edu)
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:10:57 -0500

It is near Boston Commons. 26 Park Square. It is near the Boston
Public Garden, Park Square T stop, Park Plaza Hotel, 4 Seasons Hotel.
Phone # 617.426-4444.

I hope others will join us there as well.

Nell Chenault

-------------------
> Mary
> I can't find location info for this. Am I missing something
> Just tell me what it is near
>
> Thanks
>

> Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE
>
> Jessica Rosner
> Kino International
> 333 W 39th St. 503
> NY NY 10018
> jrosner@kino.com
> 212-629-6880
>
> > From: Mary Laskowski <mkschnei@uiuc.edu>
> > Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:26:44 -0600
> > To: videolib@library.berkeley.edu, njchenau@vcu.edu
> > Subject: Re: [Videolib] Re: VRT Friday night dinner
> >
> > Sure no problem, thanks Nell. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
> > Mary
> >
> > Nell Chenault wrote:

ALA

<http://www.legalseafoods.com/index.cfm/ac/locations_detail/id/11>.

> >> Mary,
> >> Can you hold two places for me.
> >> Good choice - great seafood at this local chain. I went to the
one by
> >> MIT.
> >>
> >> Nell
> >

> > --
> > Mary S. Laskowski
> > Coordinator of Media Services, Cataloging and Reserves
> > Assistant Professor of Library Administration
> >
> > Media & Reserve Center at the Undergraduate Library
> > 1402 W. Gregory Drive
> > Urbana, IL 61801
> > (217)244-3771
> > fax (217)265-0936