Re: [Videolib] Ousmane Sembene films: any plans for DVD releases?

Delin, Peter (delin@zlb.de)
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:24:26 +0100

Dear Pat,

perhaps not quite appropriate for you (French subtitles) we have just
bought a collection of Sembene Ousmane's films
http://www.cine3mondes.com./index.cfm?page=catalogue:video&Mrq=512&rub=3&AID=364
Available also from FNAC:
http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID=1445089&Mn=1&Origin=FnacAff&Ra=-3&To=0&Nu=1&Fr=3

The collection has French subtitles and is region coded 0
According to FNAC it has also English subtitles (?)

There is included a bonus DVD with a documentary about the director and
about the production of his last film Moolaade in 2002 (50 min.).

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin
http://www.zlb.de/index.html