Re: [Videolib] Ousmane Sembene films: any plans for DVD releases?

Delin, Peter (
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 18:24:26 +0100

Dear Pat,

perhaps not quite appropriate for you (French subtitles) we have just
bought a collection of Sembene Ousmane's films
Available also from FNAC:

The collection has French subtitles and is region coded 0
According to FNAC it has also English subtitles (?)

There is included a bonus DVD with a documentary about the director and
about the production of his last film Moolaade in 2002 (50 min.).

Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin