Re: [Videolib] Ousmane Sembene films: any plans for DVD releases?

Jessica Rosner (jrosner@kino.com)
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:03:32 -0500

I just spoke to New Yorker which has all his films and YES they ARE going to
be releasing them on DVD fairly soon ( a few months) but they seem to be
doing it chronologically so Xala and one other early one will be first
No idea when they would get to Guelwaar ( my favorite) but probably not for
a while

Proud Resident of a BLUE STATE

Jessica Rosner
Kino International