RE: [Videolib] FIVE MILE CREEK

Carol Dunn (dunn@findlaylibrary.org)
Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:27:58 -0500

That's it--Five Mile Creek! Thank you!!I have been racking my brain on this
one for
weeks. I wonder what the chances of it coming out on DVD?
It was SO popular, the Little House on the Prairie fans loved it........!
Disney Sales can be very odd indeed. I got a call from the Disney
Educational
Division and asked the lady over the phone how to get copies of all
the travel DVDs they sell at their theme parks. She did not have a clue, and
gave me the number to Buena Vista Home Video. <sigh>
Talking about the popularity of PG-rated films, what do you all think of
the new Star Wars film getting a PG-13 rating?
Regards and thanks again,
Carol Dunn
AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway
Findlay, Ohio 45840

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Mueller [mailto:jmueller@wcpl.lib.oh.us]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 3:32 PM
To: dunn@findlaylibrary.org; videolib@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Western TV Series set in Australia

Five Mile Creek? I think they're long out of print.

Jeanne Mueller
Washington Centerville Public Library
111 W. Spring Valley Rd.
Centerville, OH 45458

"[Librarians] have got their radical factions, like the Ruby Ridge
or Waco types," who want to share all content for free,
said Judith Platt, a spokeswoman for the Association of
American Publishers.

>>> dunn@findlaylibrary.org 01/11/05 01:53PM >>>
For you old timers on the list, here is a question:
Back about 10-20 years ago, there was a series of videos
that was kind of like The Little House on the Prairie,
but it was a western set in Australia. The series had like 20-30 videos
available, and they were very popular.
Does anyone remember the name of this series?
Seems like it was a TV Series, made in Australia or set in Australia.
Any help appreciated, I had someone ask if we could still
get them, on DVD. I vaguely recall them, can't find anything on
google.com or ebay.
Regards,