RE: [Videolib] looking for a few films

Milos Stehlik (mstehlik@comcast.net)
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 16:13:56 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C4F7F8.8D163750

ORPHANS by Gubenko has been out of print for some time, but you can still
rent it in VHS from Facets Video

Milos Stehlik

Facets Multi-Media, Inc.

1517 West Fullerton Avenue

Chicago, IL 60614 USA

Voice: 1-773-281-9075

FAX: 1-773-929-5437

milos@facets.org

_____

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brewer, Michael
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2005 1:44 PM
To: 'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] looking for a few films

All,

Anyone know if "Orphans" (Podrianki) by Gubenko, or Brief Encounters by
Muratova (or other films by Muratova other than Passions) are available
anywhere (with subtitles)?

I was surprised to find that My Friend Ivan Lapshin was available through
this list, so I thought I would check on these others.

Thanks ,

mb

Michael Brewer

University of Arizona Library A210

1510 E. University

P.O. Box 210055

Tucson, AZ 85721

Voice: 520.307.2771

Fax: 520.621.9733

brewerm@u.library.arizona.edu

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01C4F7F8.8D163750

ORPHANS by Gubenko has been out of = print for some time, but you can still rent it in VHS from Facets = Video

Milos Stehlik

Facets Multi-Media, = Inc.

1517 West Fullerton = Avenue

Chicago, IL 60614 USA

Voice: = 1-773-281-9075

FAX: = 1-773-929-5437

milos@facets.org

Anyone know if "Orphans" (Podrianki) by = Gubenko, or Brief Encounters by Muratova (or other films by Muratova other than Passions) are available anywhere (with subtitles)?

I was surprised to find that My Friend Ivan Lapshin = was available through this list, so I thought I would check on these others. =

Thanks ,

mb

Michael Brewer

Slavic Studies, German Studies & Media Arts = Librarian