[Videolib] re: Western TV Series set in Australia

Michael Vollmar-Grone (vollmami@oplin.org)
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:24:07 -0500

--------------010409030208010302040209

Hi Carol,
Sounds like the 20 volume series Five Mile Creek.
We acquired it some 14 years ago, one of my first purchases.
Still used sporadically enough to retain, especially by Little House fans.

--
Michael Vollmar-Grone
Director of Audiovisual Services

Your Unique Video Source

Subject: [Videolib] Western TV Series set in Australia From: Carol Dunn <dunn@findlaylibrary.org> Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 13:53:31 -0500

To: "'videolib@library.berkeley.edu'" <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>

For you old timers on the list, here is a question: Back about 10-20 years ago, there was a series of videos that was kind of like The Little House on the Prairie, but it was a western set in Australia. The series had like 20-30 videos available, and they were very popular. Does anyone remember the name of this series? Seems like it was a TV Series, made in Australia or set in Australia. Any help appreciated, I had someone ask if we could still get them, on DVD. I vaguely recall them, can't find anything on google.com or ebay. Regards, Carol Dunn AV Manager, NT Administrator and Webmaster Findlay-Hancock County Public Library 206 Broadway Findlay, Ohio 45840

--------------010409030208010302040209 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"> Hi Carol,
Sounds like the 20 volume series Five Mile Creek.
We acquired it some 14 years ago, one of my first purchases.
Still used sporadically enough to retain, especially by Little House fans.

--
Michael Vollmar-Grone
Director of Audiovisual Services
Amos Memorial Public Library
230 East North Street
Sidney, OH  45365
vollmami@oplin.org

Your Unique Video Source

[Videolib] Western TV Series set in Australia