Re: [Videolib] Seeking public performance rights for 3 films

MileFilms@aol.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:06:39 EST

--part1_e8.a54b5c6.2f14485f_boundary

In a message dated 1/10/05 3:41:57 PM, mhuntley@hamilton.edu writes:

> Rosenstrasse - Margarethe von Trotta, 2003. IMDB says it's a Samuel Goldwyn
> film, but my Swank rep says they don't have it.

Dear Marilyn,

Different companies. Samuel Goldwyn Jr's original company from ten years back
and those rights are at MGM/UA and therefore with Swank. His current company,
also Samuel Goldwyn (it's his name after all!) is distributed by IDP
Distribution. The number in NY is 212-367-9435.

And we'll call you about Piccadilly.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128
Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: (800) 603-1104 or (201) 767-3117
Fax: (201) 767-3035
Email: milefilms@aol.com
Website: http://www.milestonefilms.com

--part1_e8.a54b5c6.2f14485f_boundary

Rosenstrasse - Margarethe von Trotta, 2003. IMDB says it's a Samuel Goldwyn<= BR> film, but my Swank rep says they don't have it.