Re: [Videolib] Films about the 1991-1995 war in former Yugoslavia

Sue Oscar (
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:23:09 -0500

Filmakers Library has two documentaries on the aftermath of the war.
"A Minister Backtracks" describes the attempt to bring to justice one
of the Serbs who had presided over a mass execution. The URL is
"Mirjana One Girls Story" follows a refugee high school student from
Croatia as she adaptes to a new life in California The URL is
Both these have been reduced to $195 so please ignore thee pricing on
the web which lists a higher price.

Sue Oscar
Filmakers Library, Inc.
124 E. 40th Street