RE: [Videolib] Seeking Title about deer

Mark W. Kopp (iu8film@iu08.org)
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:20:04 -0500

Here's a great place to start your search...

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/

Mark

From: videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-bounces@library.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Speirs, Sr
Gilmary
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 10:52 AM
To: Video Library Group (E-mail)
Subject: [Videolib] Seeking Title about deer

I spend time with an elderly woman who is homebound due to illness. I
used to take her for rides in the country. She loved to go and look for
deer. She is a native of Northeastern PA. I am interested in getting a
video (VHS) or DVD that might give some story about deer - birth, how
they manage during the day, anything and everything about them. My
sister tried to locate something for me a while back but was
unsuccessful. I know this would give her much pleasure. If you could
help me locate such a resource, I would be most grateful. Any suggestion
appreciated....

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, IHM
Collection Management Librarian for non-Print
Marywood University Library
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509
E-mail speirs@marywood.edu