[Videolib] Seeking Title about deer

Speirs, Sr Gilmary (speirs@es.marywood.edu)
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:52:16 -0500

I spend time with an elderly woman who is homebound due to illness. I used
to take her for rides in the country. She loved to go and look for deer. She
is a native of Northeastern PA. I am interested in getting a video (VHS) or
DVD that might give some story about deer - birth, how they manage during
the day, anything and everything about them. My sister tried to locate
something for me a while back but was unsuccessful. I know this would give
her much pleasure. If you could help me locate such a resource, I would be
most grateful.
Any suggestion appreciated....

Sr. Gilmary Speirs, IHM
Collection Management Librarian for non-Print
Marywood University Library
2300 Adams Ave.
Scranton, PA 18509
E-mail speirs@marywood.edu