RE: [Videolib] Films about the 1991-1995 war in former Yugoslavia

Blackburn, Alison (
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:46:43 -0500

The National Film Board of Canada has some titles under the following

War, Conflict and Peace | Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia

Alison Blackburn
AV Librarian - Collection Development
Ottawa Public Library
120 Metcalfe Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5M2
(613) 236-0302, ext 515

-----Original Message-----
From: Celeste Choate []
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 4:23 PM
Subject: [Videolib] Films about the 1991-1995 war in former Yugoslavia

Looking for some help here.

One of our customers in our public library is looking for videos on the war
in what used to be known as Yugoslavia. He prefers video but would also
watch DVDs. The only title in our library cooperative is "While America
Watched: The Bosnia Tragedy" by ABC news. I've found titles like
"Bosnia-Children of War" and World Almanac's "Landmark War Crimes Trials -
The Bosnia War Crimes Trial." on I'm

PBS only turned up one hit and I didn't find anything on the BBC site,
either. Where else should I look? I generally purchase feature films & know
I'm missing something.

Thanks in advance!

Celeste Choate,
Head of Popular Materials