Re: [Videolib] Bosnia/Yugo/Herezgovina...etc

Kathleen Martin (kmartin@gvpl.ca)
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 11:08:05 -0800 (PST)

I don't have any specific titles but you should check the CBC website
(cbc.ca). They did wonderful n ews coverage of the war with excellent
reporting by reporter Carol Off. Something must be available from them.

Kathleen Martin
Co-ordinator of Community Services
Greater Victoria Public Library
Victoria, B.C.