Re: [Videolib] Bosnia/Yugo/Herezgovina...etc

Delin, Peter (
Sat, 08 Jan 2005 16:09:34 +0100

Dear Celeste,

from this list I would like to recommend especially

"Yugoslavia: Death of a Nation"
A Discovery Journal Special, Discovery Channel, Bethesda, Maryland;
Brian Lapping Associates for BBC London, England
"A unique journalistic achievement which is perhaps the definitive
record of the events associated with the dissolution of a nation."
(Peabody Award 1995)

This 6 part series produced by Norma Percy (BBC) really shows history in
the making! I've never seen something similar before.
Title of a former 5 part version is "Death of Yugoslavia"
(please see BFI TV 100 )

To get a copy you should try this site
or the producers Brook Lapping, both in the UK
I don't know any source in the US.

With kind regards
Peter Delin/Videolektorat
Zentral- und Landesbibliothek Berlin