Re: [Videolib] Re: VRT Friday night dinner

Mary Laskowski (mkschnei@uiuc.edu)
Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:26:44 -0600

Sure no problem, thanks Nell. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Mary

--
Mary S. Laskowski
Coordinator of Media Services, Cataloging and Reserves

Media & Reserve Center at the Undergraduate Library 1402 W. Gregory Drive Urbana, IL 61801 (217)244-3771 fax (217)265-0936 mkschnei@uiuc.edu