RE: [Videolib] Re: VRT Friday night dinner

Fersenheim, Tania (FersenheimT@neco.edu)
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 11:40:28 -0500

I regret that I cannot make it to the Friday night dinner, but I humbly
recommend my favorite Legal dishes to one and all:

Oysters Legal
Steamed Mussels w/garlic & wine
Portuguese Fishermans Stew

Tania Hewes Fersenheim

Technical Services & Systems Librarian
New England College of Optometry
424 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02115

617-236-6265
617-236-6293 FAX
fersenheimt@neco.edu

/11>. The
location at the Convention Center is already overbooked for that
evening, but this should be fairly close to most of the hotels... If you
haven't let me know that you'll be joining us please do so and
I'll be glad to revise the reservation...
Thanks and hope to see you soon,
Mary

--
Mary S. Laskowski
Coordinator of Media Services, Cataloging and Reserves Assistant

Media & Reserve Center at the Undergraduate Library 1402 W. Gregory Drive Urbana, IL 61801 (217)244-3771 fax (217)265-0936 mkschnei@uiuc.edu