[Videolib] More information from Column Producties re: Submission

Meghann R Matwichuk (mtwchk@UDel.Edu)
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:49:24 -0500 (EST)

Many thanks to all who have contacted me with information about
Submission. The following is a response I have received from the
production company. In a nutshell: they are offering a dvd of
'selections' from the film that clock in at 2 minutes. Considering the
earlier response re: concerns of taking the film out of context, this
seems curious.

Best,

******************************
Meghann R. Matwichuk
Instructional Media Department
Morris Library
University of Delaware
181 S. College Ave.
Newark, DE 19717
(302) 831-1475

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:36:39 +0100
From: natasja <natasja@columntv.nl>
To: Meghann R Matwichuk <mtwchk@UDel.Edu>
Subject: Re: To Column Producties re: the film Submission

Dear Meghann,

Thank you for your email. due to the circumstances we can't give permission
for the whole 10 minutes of the film. We do can send you a DVD with a
selection of scens from the film. The selection is 2 minutes all together
and gives a good impression of the topic of the film. Please let me know if
you are interested. cost of shipment and DVD will be on your account.

Best regards,

Natasja Mohrs
Column Producties B.V.
Van Breestraat 2-1